Friday, April 23, 2010

Probably the funniest thing I have ever seen....




Richmond, VA's daybyday are, without a doubt, the once-murder-capital-of-the-country's greatest export. Hilarious guys in the vein of a smarter, funnier Jackass crew (or more offensive, vulgar, funnier MAD TV crew) who gained a bunch of media attention a few years ago when they stumped the moronic state employees at the Virginia DMV and got multiple driver's licenses with the most obviously idiotic photos ever (you gotta see their flick Teenagers From Uranus in which they document the whole shebang). I saw this clip at some hardcore show a few years ago which opened with some weird amateur wrestling and this (it was the precursor to the wrestling). Funniest shit EVER, I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to have an aneurysm. I was also on the second or third date with my present wife, I'm sure she looks back on that day and wishes she trusted her instincts and ran......

No comments: