Sunday, August 19, 2012

Good ol' angry-as-fuck HxCx


Thanks to the fucking sweet blog No Beast So Fierce I got introduced to Boston's Fuckheads earlier this summer and I've hardly let a day go by without my assaulting my ears to their incredible Siege-esque demo Fueled By Vice. Five minutes of wicked fast, wicked distorted madness. Can't find goddamned shit about the band other than they've released some live recordings over the last couple years and seemed to tour around New England with some regularity back in 2011. I've uploaded all the stuff of theirs I could find and hope to hear some new sounds soon from these crazy fuckers. They've got a blog with only the most bare-bones shit on it and it hasn't been updated in forever but ya never know... Enjoy.

 
Currently watching: Shallow Grave
Currently listening to: The Doors The Doors

No comments: