Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gray Skies Are Gonna Clear Up...



I discovered this band years ago on the sketchy mp3fiesta.com; who knows what keywords I punched in that led me to a band called "Happy Face"?! Regardless, this (debut?) album showcases some solid deathcore in the vein of Despised Icon, though I may just be saying that since they're French. Typical piggish gurgles along with some grinding, surprisingly slower riffage then I expected, all packaged up with some weird artwork that would have a more appropriate home as an anime DVD cover. Whatever, Le Tigre's a great album, and I couldn't tell you what half the song titles mean. While info on the band is somewhat thin, they are evidently still at it with a totally new lineup and are shopping around their 2009 demo - check that shit out here.

 
Currently watching: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
Currently listening to: Dissension Dissension

No comments: