Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Cleaning...



Well, it was bound to happen, my hard drive has finally hit the tipping point with too much fucking music. AIFFs, FLACs, mp3, shit even some wmas in nearly every crevasse of free space on this bitch. Time to start thinning out the herd. Being such a ridiculous music junkie I tend to acquire a lot more then I need - just like my other habit of Miller Lite and vicodins. But in all seriousness it's time to shitcan the bottom of the barrel and start losing the bands that "I'd eventually grow into" or "give a chance" or "save for future posterity." Goodbye fellas. Instead of just deleting the tripe I figured I'd upload it as the recent war on media servers has potentially rendered some of this stuff extinct. Some may argue that's a good thing but I'll let you decide. A word of warning, a lot of this stuff is completely fucking unlistenable - even a drunk forgiving audio nerd like me eventually reaches his taste tolerance. Over the next couple days (weeks?) I'll upload the first batch or so according to genre. Enjoy at your own risk...

 
Currently watching: The Prophecy II
Currently listening to: Jane's Addiction Ritual De Lo Habitual

No comments: