Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Got An Office Job For The Sole Purpose Of Sexually Harassing Women



Occasionally I'll drive the wife's car to the sto' and not feel like putting on the iPod or scanning for some sports so I'll deal with whatever pop radio she's been tuned to. I'm usually prepared for an absolutely miserable barrage of the worst fucking music ever but occasionally a really agonizing shitstain of a song floats above the rest. Today that polished turd was "Same Love". It wasn't the painfully rudimentary white-boy lyrics vying for KRS-One-ish "edutainment". It was sitting through the the talentless "she keeps me warm" caterwauling chorus that truly made me want to vomit. Ugh. Time for some racist, mysogynistic, homophobic, genocidal, xenophobic, hilarious Anal Cunt to get that terribly annoying shit out of my head. Life is fucking hard and generally fucking shitty. Get over yourself and move on.


No comments: